Patient Medical Services
We Provide Both In-Hospital & Out-Patient Care - Total Care Concept
Proficient in all in-hospital pulmonary and critical care and sleep medicine disease evaluation, management and procedures.
Evaluation and management of asthma, tobacco related lung disease (COPD - emphysema, chronic bronchitis), pleural diseases, environmental and Inhalational ailments, shortness of breath of unknown etiology, blood clots to the lung, lung cancer, pulmonary hypertension, sarcoidosis, none resolving pneumonia.
Our spot vital signs and AT-2 plus combo would be part of your triage assessment. These generate vital signs, electrocardiogram and spirometry which are important screening data.
Pulmonary function testings are done as scheduled test utilizing The MasterScreen PFT by Sensor Medics or Quark PFT by Cosmed, we provide a comprehensive pulmonary evaluation.
NIOX MINO® — the first medical device designed to measure airway inflammation at the point of care.
• Point of care testing: spirometry, spot checks, electrocardiograms
• Pulmonary function tests, pulmonary stress testing
• Evaluation of need for oxygen therapy: daytime and nocturnal oximetry
• NIOX MINO® the first medical device designed to measure airway inflammation at the point of care. It assists in diagnosis, aids in treatment and assists in monitoring adherence and control of patients with airway inflammation like Asthma. Chest radiograph (Gastonia and Huntersville only)
• Out patient bronchoscopies with lung biopsies and washings
• Pleural fluid evaluation and management
• Smoking cessation program
NIOX MINO® is the first point-of-care medical device for measuring fractional exhaled nitric oxide (FeNO), thus offering personalized asthma management. It enables us to obtain an accurate, quantitative measure of airway inflammation to more effectively assess and manage asthma.
Ambulatory/Daytime and Overnight Oximetry
Ambulatory/daytime and overnight oximetry evaluation information from BCI fingerprint hand-held pulse oximetry and Wrist-ox, when downloaded to Oximetry Data Management Program, has been a good tool to evaluate for need and followup of supplemental oxygen therapy. The graphics could determine if nocturnal oxygen desaturation noted is due to Obstructive Airway Disease or Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
Testing Equipment in Use
Sleep Related Breathing Disorders
• Evaluation and management for insomnia, snoring, sleep apnea
• and narcolepsy
• Sleep lab testing and interpretation
• CPAP/BIPAP/Oxygen therapy management and services
• AASM Accredited Sleep Centers (Gastonia and Huntersville)
• Evaluation and management for Inhalational allergens
• Intradermal skin testing with immunotherapy (Allergy shots)
• Blood skin testing (RAST) with immunotherapy (Allergy shots)
• New anti-IgE therapy with Xolair (Omalizumab) for selected patients with
• moderate to severe asthma who cannot undergo allergy skin testing
• Environmental control
Back to the Top